Specification of Floating Platform 660
|Length:||6.6 m (21 ft 8 in)|
|Width:||2.2 m (7 ft 2.5 in)|
|Total surface area:||14.52 m2 (156.29 ft2)|
|Max payload:||up to 2400 kg (5291 lbs)|
|Payload per surface area:||up to 165 kg/m2 (33.85 lbs/ft2)|
|Floats:||2-4 polyethylene pontoons, L = 6m|
|Structural frame:||steel/aluminium & treated wooden beams|
Structure of this Floating Platform
The pontoons under this floating platform are made of highly durable polyethylene. Depending on the payload you need, we use pontoons that are 400-600 mm in diameter and 10-12 mm in wall thickness. While the floating elements on the sauna boats usually have one end cut at a 45-degree angle for better mobility, the ends of the pontoons on the floating platforms are cut at a right angle.
Applications of this Floating Platform
There are many applications for the platforms we produce. We use different sizes of floating platforms as basis for our sauna boats, floating lounges and offices. Among some of the other applications are:
- Swimming Platforms - they are lightweight but steady on water,
- Mooring Boats and Yachts - suitable for building your own little marina or boating dock,
- Offshore Floats - you can take this to places your dock can't go, just paddle or mount an engine (we can mount the engine for you as per request),
- Floating Restaurants - modular design allows the platforms to be attached to each-other easily,
- Transporting Cargo - because some rivers and lakes are tricky to get around fast enough by car,
- Basis for Small Workboats - excellent for semi-pro fishing.
Should you be interested in more advanced solutions for floating restaurants and boat marinas, please see our Marina Dock Structures.
Purchase Your Floating Platform here:
Filling out this form bears no responsibility to you. We will see how we can meet your needs and shall contact you in case we need further information. By registering, you agree that you allow us to process your personal data entered in the form and that we may make you an offer based on the information you have provided.